2. MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
A. Monthly Membership Your monthly subscription will start when you successfully registered and paid the Monthly Membership (Price: $40.99 USD) and will continue for a period of thirty days. When you purchase the Monthly Membership, auto-renew is automatically selected in your CivicExcellence account. You authorize us to store your payment and to automatically charge your payment method every month until you cancel. You may cancel your subscription at any time within any 30-day subscription period. However, any cancellation will only become effective at the end of the 30-day subscription period it was submitted in. No refunds and/or rebates will be paid for any part of the 30-day subscription. Because there’s no annual contract, your monthly rate is subject to change, but you will be notified of any change in your monthly rate with the option to cancel in accordance with these terms.
B. Annual Membership Your annual subscription will start when successfully registered and paid the Monthly Membership (Price: $399 USD) will continue for a period of one year. Annual Memberships are paid in full in advance. When you purchase an Annual Membership, auto-renew is automatically selected in your CivicExcellence Account. You authorize us to store your payment and to automatically charge your payment method every year until you cancel. Your annual rate is subject to change, but you will be notified of any change in your annual rate with the option to cancel in accordance with these terms. You may cancel your subscription at any time within any annual subscription period. However, any cancellation will only become effective at the end of the annual subscription period it was submitted in. No refunds and/or rebates will be paid for any part of the annual subscription. Cancellation that takes place within 30 days after the auto-renewal date can still be cancelled but a fee equal to 20% of the renewed annual subscription will be due. Cancellation requests after the 30-day period of your renewal date, will not be granted under any circumstances. Subscription Fees are not refundable or cancelable under any circumstance following the 30-day period after the auto-renewal date.
3. INDIVIDUAL ACCESS If more than one copy is downloaded or accessed from alternate IP addresses, User agrees to pay for additional licenses for each download and/or IP address accessing the course. Under no circumstances are logins to be shared.
We utilize advanced technology to prevent fraud and unauthorized access, and if suspicious access is suspected access will be suspended while we investigate and (in the case of employer funded programs) the funding organization will be advised. Courses may not be broadcast in a group forum without each attendee in the group beng registered. SImilarly conference calls and Q&As are only for registered attendees.
We do have site licenses and group discounts, if those are purchased the terms governing that license will apply.
4. USER WARRANTY As a User you warrant that you are not an agent or employee of any other training or eLearning providers and the Site and Materials solely for the purpose of improving your skills.
5. TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT CivicExcellence and certain other brands, trademarks, and service marks are marks of CivicExcellence and its affiliates. The Materials on this Site are copyrighted, and any unauthorized use of any Materials on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
6. HYPERLINKS Links to external websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. CivicExcellence has not reviewed all of these external websites, does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. If you decide to access any of the external websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
7. NO WARRANTY The Materials provided at this site are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. CivicExcellence further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the Materials at this Site. CivicExcellence may make changes to the Materials at this Site, or to the services and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The Materials at this Site may be out of date, and CivicExcellence makes no commitment to update the Materials at this Site.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY In no event will CivicExcellence, its trainers, suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from interruption of services or inaccurate information) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this Site, any websites liked to this Site, or the Materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the Materials or information from this Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.
10. EFFECTIVE DATE AND UPDATES The Terms are effective as of January 1, 2017 and are subject to change without notice by CivicExcellence at any time. Please check for changes regularly. Your use of this Site after such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.
CivicExcellence is about providing the best possible way to develop your leadership and management skills. We provide a complete solution for you to study from anywhere you want from your mobile phone to your desktop. Pick up and carry off where ever you left off with our extremely powerful course delivery software.
CivicExcellence respects your privacy. We do not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily provide it, such as when you provide email contact information to subscribe to the CivicExcellence email list newsletter, send feedback to CivicExcellence, register for one of CivicExcellence’s courses or respond to a survey. If you voluntarily provide your email address or other contact information, we might also use it to inform you of changes to CivicExcellence, to survey you about your use or opinion of CivicExcellence, or to ask for your support. At your request, we will remove your contact information from our files.
We do not make your contact information or any other personally identifiable information available to anyone outside CivicExcellence or its service providers (who use the information only for authorized CivicExcellence purposes) unless we are legally required to do so.
If you register for our programs or membership through your employer, the terms of release of information to that employer will be available upon request.
In addition to the above, we collect certain anonymous (non-personally identifiable) information to help us improve the CivicExcellence web site and to evaluate the access and use of CivicExcellence materials and the impact of CivicExcellence on the worldwide educational community:
We collect information you provide about your use of and satisfaction with CivicExcellence through email you send us, through the CivicExcellence feedback form, and through CivicExcellence surveys, whether or not you voluntarily include your contact information.
We may use web analysis tools that are built into the CivicExcellence web site to measure and collect anonymous session information.
We also use “cookies” to improve your CivicExcellence web experience and to collect anonymous information about how you use CivicExcellence. However, cookies are not required for CivicExcellence use. If your browser is configured not to accept cookies, you will still be able to access CivicExcellence and its content.
When we report information about CivicExcellence access, use, and impact, we report aggregate, non-personally identifiable data. Occasionally, we report quoted feedback from users. We do not attribute feedback to specific individuals unless we obtain permission to use that person’s name along with the feedback.